1. Punk Rope improves stamina, strength, agility, coordination, balance, rhythm, timing, and body composition.
2. Punk Rope is one of the few playful fitness classes in the world. Play helps reduce stress, stimulates the brain, and fosters social interaction.
3. Punk Rope highlights original music from all genres and credits and promotes the musicians who make the class possible.
4. Punk Rope can challenge the fittest athlete, but can also be easily modified to accommodate exercisers of most fitness levels.
5. Created in 2004 by certified personal trainer, Tim Haft, Punk Rope is the most popular rope-jumping based fitness class in the world.
6. Punk Rope helps those in need. Punk Rope has collaborated with the American Heart Association, the American Cancer Society, City Harvest, The Food Bank, TASC, Morrisania WIC, HealthCorps, and countless other non-profit organizations.
7. Punk Rope classes have been conducted at bowling alleys, rock ‘n’ roll clubs, city parks, art galleries, and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
8. Punk Rope builds community. Countless friendships have been formed because of Punk Rope classes and social excursions.
9. There are more than 1,000 certified Punk Rope instructors worldwide.
10. We’ve created more than 50 themed Punk Rope classes celebrating everything from the Super Bowl to St. Patrick’s Day to Super Heroes and much more.