Doubles or Nothing Workshop
- Physical education teachers
- How to select (and size) the proper rope & footwear for rope jumping
- Foundational rope jumping mechanics
- How to perfect singles using Punk Rope’s 4-step method
- How to correct common errors such as donkey kicks, piking, dropped hands, stray elbows, and mistimed jumps
- How to progress to continuous double unders
- How to devise an individualized double unders training plan
- Customized Punk Rope Speed Rope
- We’re Not Trippin’ Wrist Trainer
- Jump Rope Made Easy PDF Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear/bring to the workshop?
Wear comfortable workout clothes and sneakers (we prefer flat-soled, minimal-style shoes). Bring a notebook and pen in case you want to take notes. You’re welcome to bring and use your own jump rope, however you will be given a customized plastic speed rope at the workshop.